Hey everyone! I’m back with another seriously fun exploding box card. I wanted to see if I could find another Lawn Fawn stamp set that I could use to create another one of these amazing cards. I actually found a few but I really wanted to use the Critters on the Farm stamp set. Lawn Fawn just came out with a matching die set for this set! However, I created this project before I had the dies.
Here is the back:
And here it is all folded down ready to go into a regular A2 envelope.
I did change the measurements for this card so that it would fit into a regular A2 envelope. Here is a summary of my measurements:
- Start with card stock trimmed to 9″ x 5 1/2″.
- Place the 9″ side against the top of your score board.
- Score at 2 1/2″, 4 3/4″, 6 3/8″ and 8 1/2″.
- Turn it so the 5 1/2″ side is against the top of your score board and score at 2 3/4″.
- Cut two pieces of card stock 3 1/8″ x 1 1/8″. Score 1/2″ from each end.
Card stock and patterned paper measurements are as follows:
Top Flap: card stock 2″ x 2 5/8″, patterned paper 1 7/8″ x 2 1/2″
Bottom Flap: card stock 2″ x 2 5/8″, patterned paper 1 7/8″ x 2 1/2″
Back: card stock 2″ x 5 3/8″, lighter coloured card stock: 1 7/8″ x 5 1/4″